View the following for more information on Boatseats.com procedures and policies, along with additional manufacturer content. To connect with us with other questions, use the chat feature, or use the contact form here
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to process and ship. We will update you with tracking information to the email address provided during checkout. Product availability subject to change, we will do our best to keep you informed in the event that an ordered item cannot be fulfilled within our posted lead time.
All outgoing shipments are carried by Fed Ex Ground. Estimated ship times are zone based via standard ground delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
Use the form here to initiate your return or exchange. Please note the following conditions:
- Customers must notify us within seven (7) business days of receipt for any item received in damaged condition or received in error. Boatseats.com reserves the right to not process a return or exchange for items reported outside of this seven (7) day window.
- A request to return new, undamaged goods must be made to Boatseats.com within thirty (30) days of delivery. The goods must be returned in uninstalled, in new condition, and in the original packaging. Return / exchange requests received more than thirty (30) days after delivery will not be accepted.
- The cost of return shipments and a 20% restocking fee will be charged to you on all returned goods other than when: (i) the wrong goods are shipped to you by Boatseats.com, (ii) goods are received in damaged condition, or (iii) the goods are subject to a warranty claim.
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number (“RMA#”). Returns submitted back to Boatseats.com without an RMA # will not be processed. An RMA # with be sent by email after the completed RMA # request form has been received and processed by Boatseats.com. All return authorizations are subject to review and approval. We cannot accept goods shipped via freight collect or COD.
- After all conditions of our return policy are met, a credit will be issued to the method of payment used during the purchase of the goods, less shipping costs, if the return is not a result of a shipping error or goods received in damaged condition. Please allow up to seven (7) business days from date received to process your refund.
For a complete look at our refund policy, click here
For a complete look at our terms of service, click here
Unlimited 12 Month Warranty
Click here to download a PDF of the Wise Marine Warranty.
The Wise Company, Inc. warrants that each new seat and all accessories and equipment (except upholstery material) supplied by the Wise Company is free from defects (to be determined by exclusively by the Wise Company) in material or workmanship to the original purchaser:
- Vinyl Boat Seat Upholstery: 3 years
- Camouflage Cordura Fabric Boat Seat Upholstery: 1 year
- Torsa Seat Frames: 3 years
- All Other Boat Seat Frames: 5 years
- All Hardware Items: 3 years
The Wise Company, Inc. will replace from its factory, or at its option, repair any parts which, in the opinion of the manufacturer, have failed or worn as stated previously.
This warranty shall be considered if, in the opinion of the Wise Company, one or more of the following conditions are present:
- The seat or any accessory/equipment has been altered, modified, changed or reworked in a manner not previously authorized by the Wise Company
- The seat has been subjected to abuse, neglect or accident.
- The seat is installed in a manner that would subject the seat to abnormal use.
- Damage to covers caused by cuts, burns, or abuse.
The Wise Company, Inc. makes no other express warrant and offers no remedy except herein described. The Wise Company disclaims any liabilities for incidental or consequential damages resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty with respect to the Wise Company seating product covered by its warranty. All other warranties express, implied or statutory including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the period of this warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific legal right and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Failure to give prompt, written notice within thirty (3) days of the discover of any defect in material or workmanship which occurs within the warranty period will void its warranty.