Wise Marine Grade Vinyl by the Yard - Navy CP711
CP711Regular price $19.99
- Genuine OEM colors from the Wise Company
- Heavy-duty 26 oz vinyl
- 54" wide
- Mildew resistant and UV treated
- Keeps clean with Wise Vinyl Cleaner
HOW IS BULK VINYL SHIPPED?
Orders of 5 yards and under will ship in a box, orders over 5 yards will ship on a roll
If your vinyl order is boxed, we advise removing from the package and unfolding upon receipt. In the event the vinyl is wrinkled or creased, here are some simple tips to bring it back to original form:
- Lay the vinyl material flat on the ground in the sun
- Use a hair dryer or heat gun on low temp settings to target smaller problem areas.
- When using smaller cuts of the vinyl, you can place in a clothes dryer at low temperature
- Once warmed up, pulling and smoothing out the problem areas by hand can speed up the process
- DO NOT use high temp settings, this can permanently damage the material
Because bulk vinyl is cut to order, we are unable to exchange for another color. If you aren’t sure about matching your application, swatches are available upon request. Returns will not be accepted unless the material is damaged or defective upon receipt. Claims must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
HOW DO I KEEP VINYL CLEAN?
We recommend using a simple mixture of mild soap and water for general care and the removal of dirt build up. For tougher stains, we recommend using non-abrasive cleaning agents like Wise Vinyl Cleaner, Boat Bling Vinyl Sauce, and 303 Fabric and Vinyl Cleaner. For more information about treating specific stains and tips on protecting your upholstery, please view our Vinyl Care guide here.
Processing Times and Delivery Zones
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for your order to process and ship. During peak season, processing times can take up to 5 business days. We will update you with tracking information to the email address provided during checkout. Product availability subject to change, we will do our best to keep you informed in the event that an ordered item cannot be fulfilled within our posted lead time.
Most outgoing shipments are sent by Fed Ex. Estimated ship times are zone based via standard ground delivery per the map below. Large orders/oversized items may require transit via freight lines and are subject to carrier availability.
Return & Exchange Policy
Use the form here to initiate your return or exchange. Please note the following conditions:
- Customers must notify us within seven (7) business days of receipt for any item received in damaged condition or received in error. Boatseats.com reserves the right to not process a return or exchange for items reported outside of this seven (7) day window.
- A request to return new, undamaged goods must be made to Boatseats.com within thirty (30) days of delivery. The goods must be returned in uninstalled, in new condition, and in the original packaging. Return / exchange requests received more than thirty (30) days after delivery will not be accepted.
- The cost of return shipments and a 20% restocking fee will be charged to you on all returned goods other than when: (i) the wrong goods are shipped to you by Boatseats.com, (ii) goods are received in damaged condition, or (iii) the goods are subject to a warranty claim.
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number (“RMA#”). Returns submitted back to Boatseats.com without an RMA # will not be processed. An RMA # with be sent by email after the completed RMA # request form has been received and processed by Boatseats.com. All return authorizations are subject to review and approval. We cannot accept goods shipped via freight collect or COD.
- After all conditions of our return policy are met, a credit will be issued to the method of payment used during the purchase of the goods, less shipping costs, if the return is not a result of a shipping error or goods received in damaged condition. Please allow up to seven (7) business days from date received to process your refund.
For a complete look at our refund policy, click here
For a complete look at our terms of service, click here